Our new text (SMS) messaging service has been active since March 2017.
We will text you 48 hours before your booked ROUTINE appointment.
If you cannot make the appointment, please text CANCEL to the number in the message and your appointment will be made available to someone else.
Occasionally we will sent you text calling regarding:
- Routine bloods tests
- Annual Chronic disease reviews
- Annual tests eg cervical smear test
- Blood tests requested by the hospital team
- Health Promotion questions eg whether you are a smoker and whether you are interested in quitting
- Annual 'flu vaccine reminders
- Information leaflets sent via text after a consultation
If you DO NOT wish to receive these text, please notify reception and request an OPT OUT for text messages.