All requests to see a GP can now be done online. (For nurse appointments - please call Reception direct)
If you don't have access to the internet, have a learning disability or unconfident - Please ring the surgery and our Care Navigators will deal with your issue and process via the same method as the online forms.
WE RECOMMEND YOU CONTINUE TO USE PATIENT ACCESS FOR REPEAT PRESCRIPTION REQUESTS
- Please DO NOT use this online form for emergency requests:
- Please call 999 asap if you experience:
- Crushing chest pain and tightness
- New drooping on one side of the face, slurred speech, difficulty raising your arms, weakness or numbness on one side of your body
- Severe difficulty breathing (unable to speak in full sentences)
- The online forms will be read during office hours.
- The online forms will not be read on the weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) AND on bank holidays.
- The online forms will not be read Monday-Friday between the hours of 1830 - 0800 (out of hours).
Benefits to Patients
- Easy to access: no app, no account needed - patients simply go to the webpage
- Convenient: available 24/7, so patients can submit requests at a time that suits them
- Faster: requests are quick and simple to submit, and no need to wait on hold over the phone
For more information about online consulting, click here
To start your new online journey, click the asterixed link below: