We are a small family orientated practice situated in the south east of Bristol (Knowle). We cover a fairly compact area including Totterdown, Knowle and parts of Brislington caring for approximately 9000+ patients.
We have practised from our current premises since 1985 when we took over a bungalow which had been built by a builder for his family in the 1930’s. The bungalow was converted on taking it over and completely redesigned and refurbished again in 1999. We like to think we have a warm and personal building which manages to function efficiently.
Our team comprises two partners, three salaried doctors, two practice nurses and a one HCA. 10 admin staff, plus Reception Supervisor and Practice Manager. Ancillary staff attached to the Practice includes district nurses, a drug worker, a social prescriber, CCG pharmacist and First Contact Physiotherapists.
We are keen to provide a very high level of patient care at the same time being well organised and efficient.
The surgery has access for wheelchair users.