We are a small family orientated practice situated in the south east of Bristol. We cover a fairly compact area including Totterdown, Knowle and parts of Brislington caring for about 9000 patients.
We have practised from our current premises since 1985 when we took over a bungalow which had been built by a builder for his family in the 1930’s. The bungalow was converted on taking it over and completely redesigned and refurbished again in 1999. We like to think we have a warm and personal building which manages to function efficiently.
Our team comprises two partners, two salaried doctors, three practice nurses and a one HCA. 11 admin staff. Staff attached to the Practice includes district nurses, a drug worker, a social prescriber and a CCG pharmacist.
Since January 1st 2017, we acquired 1200 patients from the dispersal of the patient list by NHS England from the closed down St Martin's Surgery. Alas we have not acquired any extra doctors and nurses to manage this extra workload.
We are keen to provide a very high level of patient care at the same time being well organised and efficient.
The surgery has access for wheelchair users.