If you think you have Coronavirus symptoms, request a swab test here

Smoking & Alcohol

Quit Smoking

If you are interested in quitting smoking, just speak to your local pharmacist and they can provide you with medications to help you quit.

Wells Road Surgery no longer provides smoking cessation prescriptions and support anymore

For more information of local services, click here

Excessive alcohol advice and support

Do you feel you need advice or help regarding your alcohol consumption?

We recommend you look at this website: Drinkaware

Please answer the questions in the short questionnaire to enable us to assess your alcohol consumption rate and offer advice if necessary.

Alcohol Consumption Questionnaire

If you need support in quitting excessive alcohol intake, speak with a GP regarding a referral to the ROADS team

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website